Grow your brand on Instagram - This event has already occurred
This workshop is for those that have already dipped your toes into the world of Instagram, and are looking to grow your business’s reach on the platform. We’ll explore different ways businesses are strategically building your following on Instagram. We’ll discuss strategies for account aesthetics, promotions, shopping and ecommerce, 'swipe up' links, stories, highlights and more.
- The key parts of Instagram (Grid, Stories, Highlights, Reels) and how to use each
- How to create (and maintain) your brand’s aesthetic
- Tips for writing captions that deliver results
- How often you should post to maximize engagement with your followers
- How to properly use hashtags and location tags to increase the visibility of your posts
- How to use Instagram’s reporting and analytics to learn what content is performing best
This is an intermediate-level webinar, perfect for those who have already created an Instagram account and explored the basics. Beginners should consider taking the Social Media for Small Business webinar before this one.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
*Sign Language interpreters are provided for this workshop*