RBC EPIC Founders Program Information Webinar - This event has already occurred
Now more than ever, we need strong business models that support our evolving landscape of modern problems. The RBC EPIC Founders Program allows current students and recent graduates to explore their ideas through our specialized programming which includes: workshops with distinguished guest speakers, one-on-one mentorship and advisory services, and exclusive access to special events; a package valued at over $7,000.
This 12-week program will cover startup principles, marketing strategies and communication, business law and intellectual property knowledge, and entrepreneurial finance. This program requires participants to work full-time over 12-weeks and will provide up to $6,000 per person in stipends that can be used as seed funding for the business.
This webinar is intended to give you:
- A basic overview of the RBC EPIC Founders Program;
- Outline of 12-week curriculum and module breakdown;
- Review of program eligibility and requirements;
- Detailed information about the application process; and
- Opportunity for Q&A.
- Anyone interested in applying to the RBC EPIC Founders Program
- Eligibility and requirements for this program